Sandgate Law

Criminal Injury Compensation

If you suffer personal injury as a result of a crime (e.g. an assault) then you may be entitled to compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

You should be aware that normally you will have only two years from the date you sustained the injury to submit a claim.  This is less than the normal time-bar period for personal injury cases.  So, don’t delay!  At Sandgate Law one of our solicitors will be able to give you free advice on whether there are prospects of success in your case.   You will have no obligation to instruct us to act even after we have given you our advice.

If you do decide to instruct Sandgate Law then we can act on a legal aid basis if you qualify or on a no-win-no-fee basis.  We will discuss the details when you call.

Make an enquiry